Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lessons Learned At Camp

Thought I would share with you  guys a couple of things that I learned this past week at camp as the nurse. 

1. Chocolate pudding is so much better cold then it is room temperature.
2. Working air conditioning is a gift from God.
3. Teenage girls are full of so much drama that I am in endless amounts of trouble in about 10 years.
4. Actual nurses don't get paid nearly enough.
5. I should probably pray for a little more grace and a lot more patients.
6. If you page the nurse and she can hoof it all the way across campus diagnose and treat you all before the pager stops beeping (2 minutes) then you probably just wanted to press the button and didn't really need any help.

The week of camp was great, the kids we hung out with and the lessons learned were priceless.  The week was pretty rough for Alivia and I though.  She started the week out with a stomach virus and took several days to recover and  adjust to her new surroundings.  We also had several nights of no sleep simply because she was super tired.  I would defiantly go back and  plan to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment