Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Bum!!

Hey guys, I know it's been a while right!!!   Just to give you an idea of what my last few weeks have been like: we had a week of preparing for Vacation Bible School, then a week of VBS, then I left and went to Virginia to visit with my bestie for a week and meet her amazing-ly cute little boy Tiernan, I got the privilege of hanging out with some of Alivia's cousins for a couple days.  Since all of that I have been afraid of the scale the kind of afraid that gives you nightmares.  After eating out pretty much for the whole week before VBS and the most of the week of VBS and eating in the car for 8 hours to keep myself awake on the way to and from VA I was in no hurry to weigh in.... oh and did I mention that I didn't exercise... AT ALL.  Okay well I walked around DC at the National Zoo and went for a couple of slow paced mile long walks with Bethany but nothing like what I was doing before summer really got here.  Well I finally did I weighed in and I weigh less then I did when I started this whole thing!! WIN!  It may not be much less but less is better then more!!  I weighed in at 255.4 this morning!    Now that I have updated you all on my weight here are a couple colleges of what we have been up to the last few weeks!!!

Kingdom Rock VBS 2013
 
Freedom Aquatic Center

 
Potomac River

 
National Zoo

 
Spending Time With Cousins



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment