Friday, June 7, 2013

Weigh in Week Four



This week has been really good as far as my diet is going and I have logged a ton of miles.  I even beat my own personal record for pace time yesterday on my walk.  I still haven’t lost any weight but I did see a difference in my inches this week which is promising.  The weather here in Ohio has been awesome.  It has been nice in cool in the morning and it has made my walks really enjoyable.  It scares me at the same time though.  if I can watch my diet and exercise while I am spending my days like normal and the weather is cool and still not lose weight what will it be like when I start traveling this summer.  I have a week planned at Bethany’s house and a week of summer camp that I will have to contend with as well as humid July weather.  What will those weeks do to my regime?   I guess I will have to deal with it as it comes and do as much as I can to prevent any gains!!  Well this is what this week’s measurements looks like:





Bust: 49 in (-2 in.)



Waist 51 in



Hips: 54 in.



Arm: 15in.



Thigh: 29 (-4 in. total)



Weight: 256.8






Of course the boobs are the first to go… really though I was wearing a sports bra so I don’t think I actually lost and inches they were just a little smushed.  I have lost about 4 inches in my thighs though and that is real measurement which is pretty awesome I guess the walking is toning the legs if nothing else.   Here are my pictures for this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment