Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weigh in Week Three


So I know I am late on my weigh in for this week but there is truly nothing to report.  There has been no change up or down.  HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!?!??!!? Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  I have talked to a few friends who have gone through this journey and they said that they upped their calories and saw results.  Others have said that I am eating the wrong the kinds of food, food with too many sugars and fats.  Well thankfully the My Fitness Pal App tracks those things and for the number of calories I consume each day I stay within the suggested limits for all of the values.  Other people have said that maybe I actually have a medical problem, something that needs to be treated with medication, perhaps a thyroid issue.  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to blame being a fatty on something that is out of my control but alas I have no symptoms of any greater health issue.  So I am not going to be sharing a photo because there has been no change.  On the upside of all of this I have logged another 17.46 mils on my Nikes this week.  I will prevail and I will get healthy.   Next Monday I will start training with a personal trainer once a week alongside one of my good friends in addition to my walking.  I’m not sure what approach I will take with my diet yet.  If you have any in site on what I am doing wrong or right or have any ideas why I am not losing weight I would love to hear it.  At this point I am willing to try anything.



On another note I have some fun blog posts coming about summer plans and family budgeting and menu planning.  Maybe I will come up with a few fun weekly features who knows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment