Monday, May 27, 2013

The Cursed Bandwagon


I need to be honest… I may have fallen off the band wagon this long weekend.  Friday I counted my calories and went for my walk and finished just slightly above my goal in calories if you don’t count my exercise into that equation.  Saturday we had a meeting for VBS and went yard sale-ing at a large community yard sale, while I didn’t do my mapped walked I did get a good bit of walking in.  My calorie intake on Saturday was a little above my goal again. Sunday I did not get any exercise in at all but I ate well and stayed under my calorie goal.  Today was a bad bad day for the whole let’s be healthy thing.  We had great day with friends though.  We had a cook out with our closest friends from church and enjoyed some time hanging out and talking. Everyone brought something delish to share and we had a feast.  I ate some of everything and more of some things.  I couldn’t even tell you really how much I ate of anything.  Yeah that’s bad I know.  But I did exercise.  I went for a quick family bike ride and enjoyed the finish of our day.  Here are a few pictures of our day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment