Sunday, May 19, 2013

DUH! And a Day of Rest

 
Today Michael, Alivia and I went to Butler Springs Christian Camp for their annual open house.  I ate terrible.  I ate like a normal person.  I had Special K cereal with skim milk for breakfast, lunch was on the run and I had a quarter pounder meal with a large sweet tea from McDonald's, dinner was a hotdog with bun chips and a two scoops of blue moo cookie dough ice cream from UDF (I figured if I was being bad why not just be bad all way).  Oh and I can't forget I didn't take a walk today.  I did walk at a leisurely pace around the camp but nothing like what I normally would do.  I have come to the conclusion that it is no wonder I'm a fatty.  I had one of those oh duh moments!!! I ate like that on a semi regular basis taking in that many calories.   They add up really fast when you aren't thinking about it.  Here is a screen shot of my completed entry in my fitness pal for today.... Uhg!!! 

Tomorrow will better... It has to be. Here are a few shots of our family fun!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment