Friday, May 17, 2013

Weigh in Week One


So today is the day that I get down and dirty and share with you my measurements.  Yeah, not so excited about that at all, my husband doesn’t even know how much I weigh.   Yet I find myself sharing with you these tid bits of information.  Deep breath…. And…. AHHHHHHHHHH.  Okay here I  go.

 

Bust: 49 in.

Waist: 51 in.

Hips: 54 in.

Arm: 15 in.

Thigh: 33 in.

Weight: 256.4

 

Okay so these are the last time you are going to see those numbers on this screen…EVER!   (as long as I don’t go on a starving binge like today and eat half of my days allowance of calories in one meal…. uhg new habits are hard to make)

 

I guess I will give you the 411 on what I am doing and not doing as far as weight loss.  I am using the My Fitness Pal app to track my calories, water and exercise.  I am using the Map My Walk app to track my speed, distance, and calories burned.  I am trying to eat somewhere around 1,500 calories a day give or take.  I eat more on days that I burn more.  I am trying to walk daily increasing my distance each day and my pace.  Oh yeah and I guess as promised here is my official before shot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment