Friday, May 24, 2013

Weigh in Week Two


I have been at this for a whole week now; I have walked every single day and counted every calorie that has entered my mouth.  My Nikes have logged 15.29 miles since 5/17/1013.  I have been doing my best to drink enough water and I have also introduced probiotics to my diet. 

 

Bust: 51 in

Waist 51 in

Hips: 54 in.

Arm: 15in.

Thigh: 31in (-2 in.)

Weight: 256.8

 

There have been no major changes to my body yet but I am feeling so much better.  I have more energy and a much better attitude (hooray for endorphins).  My muscles are no longer protesting nearly as much.  I am finding I am really enjoying my time out walking the trail and watching how excited Alivia gets to go out with me.    I am getting more endurance every day and walking farther.  I am going to give it another week at my new calorie levels (2,000 for those who missed my “Let’s do the Math” post) and if nothing changes then my calorie intake will change.  I am slightly discouraged, not gonna lie. Here are my pictures for this week in my awesome new workout gear!

And here a few fun pics of me and Liv from our walk today... The faces were her idea








No comments:

Post a Comment