Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What are you Wearing?


Alright friends let’s talk about what we wear when we work out.  I never thought much about the clothes I wore to get sweaty and gross in other than I wanted them to light weight and easy to move in and usually big and baggy simply because if I feel crappy enough about the way I look to work out then I definitely don’t want anything I am going to have feel skinny in!!!  I never put much stock in the clothes that were supposed to wick away moisture, I figured you were going to sweat either way and by the end of a good work out you would be gross. 

Well….I WAS WRONG!!! 

What you wear has everything to do with your workout.  The clothes that are designed for working out are amazing for working out!!   It was a lovely 80 degrees yesterday and I walked 3 and ½ miles without feeling disgusting, I didn’t feel the need to stop and take a breather or the overwhelming feeling that my clothes were weighing me down.  I felt cool and comfortable.  to top it off it makes me feel a little more athletic and kind of cute!! 

You should truly consider investing in some proper clothes if you plan on sticking it out with the exercise. My husband I am are always working on a tight budget and I know that these extras are expensive but you don’t have to go and buy under armor I got my stuff from Wal-Mart and couldn’t be happier with how well it worked!   I got three shirts for $3.00 each (thank you clearance rack) and two pairs of capris for about $12.00 apiece.  I know I am probably the only person who didn’t know this already but just in case there are any fellow fatties out there I thought I would share my amazing revelation about work clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment