Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Workout Clothes and Motivation


We took a 3 mile family walk this morning. Michael tried to kill me with a crazy huge death hill first thing off but the rest of the walk was very enjoyable.  There is this really great bike/walking trail that runs right next to my house and I love love love to walk there.  I have seen all kinds of local  wild life.  Alivia more often than not walks rides along with me on walks, when we walk along the trail if she decides she wants to get out she run, walk, skip and explore without me having to worry about her getting hit by a car.  I hope that by walking on the trail where she has the opportunity do these things she will love coming with me and I will be able to instill in her the importance of exercise and being healthy, it will become a part of daily life and she will never find herself where I have found myself.  She is my motivation. 

 

My sweet husband also decided that some new workout clothes would help me stay motivated.  I think mostly he didn’t want to see me running around in baggy old t-shirts and more though.  Whatever the reason I really appreciate his support. 

 

Who is your support, and motivation?  What makes you get off the couch or track everything that goes into your mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment