Monday, September 9, 2013

Big Things Are Happening at the Dawson's house!!

I have big news to share with you guys...I'm preg.... nah just kidding! he he he... No, for real... you are looking at the new Sr. Minister and His family at Westside Church of Christ!  We got voted in by a  93% passing margin! 
 
Over all that means we are going to raise our children, grow old, and die happy and loved here in Lebanon, Ohio.  This takes a lot off my chest and makes me very excited to plan for our future.  Speaking of future, we got to work on our house this weekend.  I finished up some art projects for decoration, made a decision on window coverings, and my awesome husband painted one coat on all the trim (we have lots of trim).
 
 
I know what you are all wanting to know is how is my diet going... well I had more egg muffins for breakfast Sunday and for lunch we wanted to celebrate our good news so we went for Mexican.  I had a taco salad which was delish and I only ate a few bites of the bowl.  It made me sick then we went t a bonfire for our church youth group that evening and I hate 2 hot dogs bun and all and I was feel pretty miserable and gassy.  today I have been game on.  Breakfast...you guessed it more egg muffins, lunch was Tilapia, a spinach salad and a sweet potato with some honey and cinnamon, dinner is going to be a bratwurst and some saw zucchini and carrots.  I have not weighed myself yet but plan on weight Saturday.  I am feeling really good today, lots of energy and WAY less cravings.  So far so good and I will keep you updated!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment