Thursday, September 5, 2013

Primal Momma

Well I have been doing lots of research, finding out what is okay and what's not.  Saturday will be my first day of my 30 day challenge.  I plan to make most of meals with fruits, veggies, and lean proteins.  I will however include cheese and hummus in my diet in limited quantities.  I feel like if I change my diet way to drastically at first it will make me miserable b/c I will be going through crazy withdraws.   I am pretty excited about what this change will make in my body and my mind.  I will be giving you guys what I eat and how I am feeling. I sat down today and did some meal planning for the next two weeks for breakfast and lunch.  At dinner I will be eating whatever my awesome husband fixes for dinner on adding to/leaving out the things that not compliant with my challenge.  **Side note**  My husband is pretty darn amazing and does most of the cooking in our house -----> lucky girl right here! **end side not**  Are you doing any kind of lifestyle change or challenge?  I would love to hear about what you are doing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment